Wednesday, August 17, 2016
This Is What Happens When You Drink Coffee!
11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Everyday!
Although we would probably be able to come up with a ton more reasons why everyone should enjoy an Espresso Bella everyday, here are 11 reasons that we found to be interesting and beneficial to everyone's daily routine!
1. Coffee is a great source of antioxidants! In fact, the human body seems to consume and absorb the most amount of antioxidants from coffee, opposed to fruits and veggies!
2. Simply smelling coffee can reduce your stress levels! Being exposed to coffee aromas can reduce your brain proteins linked to stress.
3. Drinking coffee can lessen the symptoms of Parkinson's Disease. The beverage has been known to assist patients in controlling their movement.
4. Coffee is great for your liver - especially if you enjoy consuming alcohol. It was proven that those who consume at least one cup of coffee a day were 20% less likely to develop liver cirrhosis.
5. Coffee can make you feel happier! Individuals who consumed four or more cups of coffee a day seemed less depressed than individuals who did not.
6. Coffee consumption has been linked to lowering levels of suicide. In fact, coffee consumption lowers these levels by 50%! That's huge!!
7. For females, Coffee has been known to reduce chances of developing skin cancer.
8. Coffee can make you a better athlete. Caffeine increases the amount of fatty acids in the blood stream, which allows athletes muscles to absorb those fats for faster fuel, therefore saving the body's small reserves of carbohydrates for later on in the exercise.
9. Coffee consumption can lower the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes. Consumption cuts these chances by 50%.
10. Drinking Coffee can assist in keeping your brain healthier for longer. Individuals above the age of 65 developed Alzheimer's two years later that individuals who did not consume coffee.
11. Coffee may make you more intelligent. Consuming Coffee not only gives you a jolt of energy, but keeps you sharp and focused, allowing to you be more alert and attentive.